Welcome to NSider2
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle NSider Central NSider Central

NSider Lobby

Read up on important announcements from the NSider2 staff here! Visiting this board is a great way to stay on top of things.

• 260 topics
  • 20,047 replies

Introductions

Hey there! Welcome to the Nintendo NSider2 Forums. Post your introductions here!

• 4,370 topics
  • 34,930 replies
Introduction - last post by Igneous42

Site Help & Feedback

Need help with anything? Have any suggestions? Post your inquiries here and we'll do our best to assist you, and don't forget to let us know how we're doing!

• 5,866 topics
  • 28,659 replies
Original Nsider - last post by MetalBowser

Toggle NSider Arcade NSider Arcade

Nintendo HQ

Your one stop home for all Nintendo fans! Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo as a whole can be discussed here. NSider2 articles may also be found on this board.

• 1,760 topics
  • 45,069 replies

amiibo avenue

amiibo! Talk all things amiibo here. Share your finds, post your collections, and more.

• 50 topics
  • 3,152 replies

Final Destination

Time to get your Smash on with fellow NSiders! Talk all things Super Smash Bros. here.

• 592 topics
  • 30,560 replies

Hyrule Town Square

Share your Zelda theories or help a fellow gamer in need here on The Legend of Zelda board.

• 6,072 topics
  • 139,770 replies

Inkopolis

Calling all Inklings! The Octarians are causing havoc over Inkopolis and it's up to you to stop them! Once you've gotten the hang of it, battle with friends or rivals online!

• 84 topics
  • 1,595 replies

Mushroom Kingdom

From Piranha Plants to Princess Peach, discuss everything related to the Mushroom Kingdom here on Mario's own board.

• 9,260 topics
  • 186,800 replies

Pokémon Center

Attention Pokémon fanatics! This is the place to share your Pokémon knowledge and battle with other dedicated Trainers!

• 30,247 topics
  • 480,533 replies

Ylisse

What are your orders? Discuss your strategies with other tacticians on the Fire Emblem board!

• 136 topics
  • 3,911 replies

General Gaming

All other systems approved! Come discuss and play other games with NSiders.

• 646 topics
  • 58,526 replies

Toggle NSider Lounge NSider Lounge

Power On

Discuss anything that doesn't belong on another board with your fellow NSiders here.

• 188,029 topics
  • 4,748,567 replies

Writer's Desk

This is the place to post your written work. Fan fiction, game reviews, etc.

• 2,502 topics
  • 48,580 replies

Artist's Corner

Post all your fan media here. Fan art, videos, music, anything that shows off your fandom!

• 1,681 topics
  • 286,291 replies

Roleplay Theater

Come create new worlds and roleplay with other NSiders!

• 1,069 topics
  • 325,053 replies

Upcoming Calendar Events

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      03 Jul
    mikecamper

Traditionally, I watch "Jaws" for the 4th. Haven't decided about this year yet, though!

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      03 Jul
    IUniverse

Thought I was going to have a better day when I went in for work, but I was informed that one of our cats had to euthanized today due to a bladder backup afterwards. Kind of sucks that the cat rubbed against me this morning and I pushed him away in my bad mood after reading posts here.

Show comments (5)
  • Photo
      03 Jul
    The Guardian Mew

"Nah... the manager's a vampire. He wanted me to join his legion of the undead...""I knew it."

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      03 Jul
    Knights of HyruleKatsie

NOTICE: Anyone who wants to make a request for a display name change as they would send to Chrom, you may give to me also, as I can now modify them. This applies to users' ranks as well such as Birthday Buddy.

View All Updates

Today's birthdays

• AZN_MARIO's Photo

AZN_MARIO (23)

• SILENT_OCARINA's Photo

SILENT_OCARINA

• SuperMarioXX's Photo

SuperMarioXX (25)

• Wolf Link's Photo

Wolf Link (26)

• Kobolt's Photo

Kobolt (20)

• 8,917,991 Total Posts
  • 10,879 Total Members
  • Protozaber Newest Member
  • 3,440 Most Online
  • 31930Spammers Stopped

144 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

20 members, 119 guests, 5 anonymous users   (See full list)

Neonocyte, WordsmithFifi, Triforcemaster3, Juanblue85, Son Goku, Youngster Joey, Fuzzer1, Yoon In-Gyi, ThoughtStars, Stainless, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII, AdminChrom, Trivia KingClover, Stopdoor, Reilly, Art_de_Cat, Trivia MasterFire, TheMisterManGuy, Goombella24, Shadow118