Welcome to NSider2
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle NSider Central NSider Central

NSider Lobby

Read up on important announcements from the NSider2 staff here! Visiting this board is a great way to stay on top of things.

• 251 topics
  • 19,831 replies

Introductions

Hey there! Welcome to the Nintendo NSider2 Forums. Post your introductions here!

• 4,365 topics
  • 34,886 replies

Site Help & Feedback

Need help with anything? Have any suggestions? Post your inquiries here and we'll do our best to assist you, and don't forget to let us know how we're doing!

• 5,855 topics
  • 28,573 replies

Toggle NSider Arcade NSider Arcade

Nintendo HQ

Your one stop home for all Nintendo fans! Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, amiibo, and Nintendo as a whole can be discussed here. NSider2 articles may also be found on this board.

• 1,637 topics
  • 44,721 replies

Final Destination

Time to get your Smash on with fellow NSiders! Talk all things Super Smash Bros. here.

• 555 topics
  • 29,599 replies

Hyrule Town Square

Share your Zelda theories or help a fellow gamer in need here on The Legend of Zelda board.

• 6,054 topics
  • 139,457 replies

Mushroom Kingdom

From Piranha Plants to Princess Peach, discuss everything related to the Mushroom Kingdom here on Mario's own board.

• 9,232 topics
  • 186,208 replies

Pokémon Center

Attention Pokémon fanatics! This is the place to share your Pokémon knowledge and battle with other dedicated Trainers!

• 30,228 topics
  • 480,066 replies

Ylisse

What are your orders? Discuss your strategies with other tacticians on the Fire Emblem board!

• 58 topics
  • 1,902 replies

General Gaming

All other systems approved! Come discuss and play games with other NSiders.

• 606 topics
  • 57,134 replies

Toggle NSider Lounge NSider Lounge

Power On

Discuss anything that doesn't belong on another board with your fellow NSiders here. Make sure to read the rules before posting.

• 187,982 topics
  • 4,735,091 replies

Writer's Desk

This is the place to post your written work. Fan fiction, game reviews, etc.

• 2,493 topics
  • 48,553 replies
Senran Kagura: Estival Vers... - last post by The_Ultimate_Kirby_Fan

Artist's Corner

Post all your fan media here. Fan art, fan videos, music, anything that shows off your fandom!

• 1,677 topics
  • 286,250 replies

Roleplay Theater

Come create new worlds and roleplay with other NSiders!

• 1,069 topics
  • 324,683 replies

Upcoming Calendar Events

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      26 Apr
    zhaoguang1

Purchased the DLC for Mario Kart 8. My wet dreams are a reality.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      26 Apr
    Princess Mia

If my life was a Korean drama, it would be called "Circulation Desk Life" and I would have three male leads fighting over me: an older supervisor who is super smart and cool, a student who seems to fail at everything but admires the lady he gets the books from, and a random guy who runs into me at a coffee shop who knows how to make perfect green tea. This would totally be the best show ever. COMEDY OF THE YEAR. har har har.

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      26 Apr
    Sir Grim Locksmith VIII

Is it possible to play a PS2 on a Flat Screen TV? For the life of me, even with AV cables, I can't seem to get the system running.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      25 Apr
    Malkat

Sister is out of the hospital and back home. Thank you for the thoughts.

Show comments (5)
View All Updates

Today's birthdays

• Zacoftheaxes's Photo

Zacoftheaxes (22)

• Bulerias's Photo

Bulerias (23)

• FlygonBreloom's Photo

FlygonBreloom (23)

• Templar69's Photo

Templar69 (29)

• Nintendorules26's Photo

Nintendorules26 (22)

• 8,889,367 Total Posts
  • 10,841 Total Members
  • danielsykes371 Newest Member
  • 3,440 Most Online
  • 30715Spammers Stopped

155 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

18 members, 133 guests, 4 anonymous users   (See full list)

Trivia MasterHachiman, Scrippy, Shadow118, Raikou, JC6, Youngster Joey, Knights of HyruleLucina, kirbykiller, GDCCH, Saika, The_Albraskan, Stainless, Prime, Zora, AdminChrom, Ben014, Kloa: Of the Noa Tribe., DLurkster