Welcome to NSider2
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle NSider Central NSider Central

NSider Lobby

Read important announcements from the NSider2 Staff. Suggest changes to NSider2. A great place for new members and veterans.

• 239 topics
  • 19,687 replies

Toggle NSider Welcome & Help NSider Welcome & Help

Introductions

Hey there! Welcome to the Nintendo NSider Forums. Post your introductions here.

• 4,332 topics
  • 34,502 replies
Heya, folks - last post by Quinton McLeod

Site Help & Feedback

Need any help getting around? Don't know how to change your avatar? Post your questions here and we'll do our best to help and then don't forget to let us know how we're doing!

• 5,845 topics
  • 28,428 replies

Toggle NSider Arcade NSider Arcade

Nintendo HQ

Your one stop place for all Nintendo fans! Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo as a whole can be discussed here. NSider2 articles may also be found here.

• 1,258 topics
  • 34,306 replies

Final Destination

Time to get your Smash on with fellow NSiders! Talk all things Super Smash Bros. here.

• 425 topics
  • 24,956 replies

Hyrule Field

Share your Zelda theories or help a fellow gamer in need here on The Legend of Zelda board.

• 6,026 topics
  • 137,974 replies

Mushroom Kingdom

From Piranha Plants to Princess Peach, discuss everything related to the Mushroom Kingdom here on Mario's own board.

• 9,192 topics
  • 183,610 replies

Pokémon Center

Attention Pokémon fanatics! This is the place to share your Pokémon knowledge and battle with other dedicated Trainers!

• 30,246 topics
  • 479,005 replies

General Gaming

All other consoles approved! Come discuss and play with others NSiders.

• 519 topics
  • 53,155 replies

Toggle NSider Lounge NSider Lounge

Power On

Discuss anything that doesn't belong on another board with your fellow NSiders here. Make sure to read the rules before posting.

• 188,687 topics
  • 4,712,826 replies
Our favorite bands - last post by Moe Defender Man

Writer's Desk

This is the place to post your written work. Fan fiction, game reviews, etc.

• 2,481 topics
  • 48,496 replies

Artist's Corner

Post all your fan media here. Fan art, fan videos, music, anything that shows off your fandom!

• 1,675 topics
  • 286,092 replies

Roleplay Theater

Come create new worlds and roleplay with other NSiders!

• 1,065 topics
  • 323,189 replies

Upcoming Calendar Events

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      30 Oct
    LUIGITORNADO

I find it hilarious that people are featuring Nintendo Wii U games to show off youtube being at 60fps :D

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      30 Oct
    MarxForever

My laptop crapped out. It sucks because all my artwork's on it and now I can't get them. Including a piece I just finished and was about to upload to Deviantart... *sigh* I have an appointment with the Best Buy Geek Squad to have them check it out. Is that a good idea?

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      30 Oct
    NewsMelee_Gurl

I am so going crazy wanting to watch a Tim Burton movie right now! Maybe I can dream of watching them all simultaneously? I'd settle for just one tho...

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      30 Oct
    Biggest NSiderBianca

Tomorrow I learn how to make country fried steak.

Show comments (2)
View All Updates

Today's birthdays

• iandaemon's Photo

iandaemon (38)

• Robby's Photo

Robby (25)

• EarthBounder64's Photo

EarthBounder64 (34)

• BAnT's Photo

BAnT

• NSM's Photo

NSM (10)

• 8,838,114 Total Posts
  • 10,736 Total Members
  • Webbing123 Newest Member
  • 3,440 Most Online
  • 26475Spammers Stopped

223 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

20 members, 192 guests, 11 anonymous users   (See full list)

Titty Monster, NewsPhoenixWright/Layton, Moe Defender Man, Clam, Ace Spooktective, Trivia KingFireFlinger, shadowyounglink, Spookylock VIII, Not a Girl's Name, Scrippy, Kush Gohan, TESSERACT, Shizzy-Chan, InvincibleR2K1, SUBZERO-08, Cryptic, Raikou, Youngster Joey, NewsThirdK, AGES