Welcome to NSider2
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nintendo subliminal messages?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1  Share
Rainmaker

Rainmaker
  • 2,710 posts
Check out this video I made lol... Also post any subliminal message videos you have. :)

#2  Share
Heir_to_Hyrule  

Heir_to_Hyrule

The wet blanket of Nsider2

• 5,055 posts
.....................ya..................kinda old
anyone who has played that minigame is well aware of that

#3  Share
Guest- Wonder Pink

Guest- Wonder Pink
I dont have videos, but people who actually believes these messages to exist in 1st party software.

• Nintendo games encourage kids to be disloyal to the US
  • It encourages loyality to Japan
  • It is anti capitalist.
  • Mario encourages drugs via power ups
  • Zelda encourages anti Christian/Anti jewishness in peopel
  • Metroid encourages robot rights(this was from church)
  • Pokemon supports evolution as fact
  • Animal crossing encourages hippies

I was not allowed to own Mario 64 because of the drug message.
My step dad believes they are anti American.
My grandmother and friends who are all very religious believed Zelda under minded Christianity, Judaism, because of the Triforce/Magic/ and Muslim sounding lyrics.
Metroid makes us believe robots can be human, or encourages to get robotic limbs( I actually had friends believe this).
Animal Crossing teaches us that we dont have to work, but merely have fun, run errand, and just catch bugs and fish to make a living(my mother worried this would be instilled into my sister from playing AC).

I find it funnny, but its just a game.

#4  Share
Starfox

Starfox

Now it's over! Your game ends HERE!!

• 9,654 posts
Yeah I hard that Pokemon is extremly Satanic.

But uh, the land formation in Banjo Kazooie... Not gonna say anything else. >_>
Posted Image

#5  Share
beakmanthegreat

beakmanthegreat
  • 806 posts
"I have granted kids to hell" -Warioware Touched
"Actually, you look kinda flushed in the face! What HAVE you been doing!? Mya ha howr!" Animal Crossing.
"Hey! Y'know the famous fashion deisgner, Gracie? Well, it turns out she doesn't wear her own clothes. ITS BODY PAINT! Thats right, she's NAKED!" -Animal Crossing.
" Well, you know what they say about assuming..."
"Yes. How...Inappropiate." -Paper Mario, The Thousand Year Door.

And then in Fire Emblem, Radiant Dawn, theres a scene where Castill wants to get sacked by Shinon, and forces Soren to talk dirty to her.

Plus...

EDIT: Crud, beat me to it. But thers like 5 million things wrong with Banjo Kazooie.
and how is pokemon Satanic besides supporting evolution.

Edited by beakmanthegreat, Oct 18 2008, 10:09 PM

Posted Image<--Super Phun Tyme made these!-->Posted Image
Posted Image
[url="http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=507895%5d%5bcolor="#008000"]My Userstore. Check it out, you might find something you like. :)[/url]

#6  Share
Zeldafan221

Zeldafan221
  • 1,584 posts

Yeah I hard that Pokemon is extremly Satanic.

But uh, the land formation in Banjo Kazooie... Not gonna say anything else. >_>

Lol this.

My friends mom is a big time christian, but she doesn't belive pokemon is stanic.

Instead... she belives that pokemon encourages dogfights (like actual dogs fighting for people to earn money and stuff. *coughthatoneguyIthinkhisnameisMichelVicOrHowevery
ouspellitcough*)and doesn't allow her kids to play it :|

The fact that you can see Peaches underwear in Melee and Brawl. (This has been known by a lot of people for a long time.)
Posted Image
Fc commin soon, maybe.

#7  Share
Rainmaker

Rainmaker
  • 2,710 posts

"I have granted kids to hell" -Warioware Touched
"Actually, you look kinda flushed in the face! What HAVE you been doing!? Mya ha howr!" Animal Crossing.
"Hey! Y'know the famous fashion deisgner, Gracie? Well, it turns out she doesn't wear her own clothes. ITS BODY PAINT! Thats right, she's NAKED!" -Animal Crossing.
" Well, you know what they say about assuming..."
"Yes. How...Inappropiate." -Paper Mario, The Thousand Year Door.

And then in Fire Emblem, Radiant Dawn, theres a scene where Castill wants to get sacked by Shinon, and forces Soren to talk dirty to her.

Plus...

EDIT: Crud, beat me to it. But thers like 5 million things wrong with Banjo Kazooie.
and how is pokemon Satanic besides supporting evolution.

xD That video is priceless.

#8  Share
Rainmaker

Rainmaker
  • 2,710 posts
Heres a Super mario galaxy vid.....

#9  Share
Smash It!

Smash It!

Bang.

• 4,466 posts

I remember that, I personally doubt that's a mistake, it's too coincidental, but I really don't know. And my mom DID think Pokemon is evil, probably why I never got involved in the series.
Posted Image
Currently Playing: Golden Sun
Currently Reading: Catch-22

#10  Share
Rainmaker

Rainmaker
  • 2,710 posts

I remember that, I personally doubt that's a mistake, it's too coincidental, but I really don't know. And my mom DID think Pokemon is evil, probably why I never got involved in the series.

I gave pokemon up when I was 7... :| Too mind warping, and annoying.

#11  Share
DeegeCar

DeegeCar
  • 4,124 posts

lol, that's great! I thought it was gonna draw a pentagram or something.

"Ur Mr GAY" haha

#12  Share
SKITTY

SKITTY
  • 7,332 posts
To me they are just games. Although some people who are not all in their right minds may take it to another level and act out the game in real life. As long as they don't bring actual religion into them and disrespect/mock God then I'm fine with it. As for Pokemon, it's just a game/cartoon that has nothing to do with religion. So what it a poke evolves? It's just growing up like kids do. Kind of like puberty for pokemon. We all go through changes. It is not saying that humans evolved from animals which most religions would be upset about (including mine) it's saying that pokes evolve from being one poke and going through a change (growing up, becoming stronger (puberty)) to become another poke. A grown up poke. But it's still a poke.

Nintendo 3DS 0361-6467-3341- 3DS name Babs. Game name Cheyenne

My safari is Normal: Loudred, Smeargle, & Teddiursa

PM me if you add me so I can add you back   :)  I also play Bravely Default so add me for that if you like.

lrqa.png

#13  Share
ddialgapikamew

ddialgapikamew
  • 3,541 posts
that banjo video
aww man

3ds FC: 2895-7498-6003

#14  Share
linktothefuture

linktothefuture
  • 572 posts

I dont have videos, but people who actually believes these messages to exist in 1st party software.

• Nintendo games encourage kids to be disloyal to the US
  • It encourages loyality to Japan
  • It is anti capitalist.
  • Mario encourages drugs via power ups
  • Zelda encourages anti Christian/Anti jewishness in peopel
  • Metroid encourages robot rights(this was from church)
  • Pokemon supports evolution as fact
  • Animal crossing encourages hippies

I was not allowed to own Mario 64 because of the drug message.
My step dad believes they are anti American.
My grandmother and friends who are all very religious believed Zelda under minded Christianity, Judaism, because of the Triforce/Magic/ and Muslim sounding lyrics.
Metroid makes us believe robots can be human, or encourages to get robotic limbs( I actually had friends believe this).
Animal Crossing teaches us that we dont have to work, but merely have fun, run errand, and just catch bugs and fish to make a living(my mother worried this would be instilled into my sister from playing AC).

I find it funnny, but its just a game.

Pikimin encourages kids to grow Weed

#15  Share
beakmanthegreat

beakmanthegreat
  • 806 posts
Piklopedia entry- Smoking Pikmin:
"I never thought of medicinal properties of an ignited pikmin......
I'll have to try throwing the different colored pikmin into fire and "Observe" the effects of the smoke. I assume that the white pikmin will either have halluciogens or deadly poison.
I'm REALLY hoping its the former. "
Posted Image
[url="http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=507895%5d%5bcolor="#008000"]My Userstore. Check it out, you might find something you like. :)[/url]

#16  Share
guitarhero_cheetah672

guitarhero_cheetah672
  • 5,762 posts
Let's see, from what I heard:

Mario tells kids to get high
Pokemon encourages cockfighting and using steroids
Animal Crossing encourages piracy
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#17  Share
beakmanthegreat

beakmanthegreat
  • 806 posts
Pokemon ecnourage going around trying to capture wild animals.
Animal Crossing teaches kids to talk to animals.
Metroid is the Anitchrist because aliens are something that the bible never said god made, and if god didn't make it...

And Banjo-Kazooie is a sex-ed game.
Posted Image

#18  Share
Pikminblue

Pikminblue
  • 64 posts
Boo's Laugh is actually Bowser's laugh sped up.

#19  Share
Talking_Stick

Talking_Stick

Reptilian Gamer

• 544 posts
Oh MY.

(Does something bad involving the wiimote)
Also, I have a fanfic right here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users