Welcome to NSider2
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Kirby Air Ride 2?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#1  Share
Guest- Riddle

Guest- Riddle
What would everyone think of a new Kirby Air Ride being announced/released? I think it would be great because there have been so many advancements from GameCube to Wii, so many Kirby Air Ride fans, and it was just another one of those games that didn't really end. If Nintendo ever needs a new game, they should definately consider this in my opinion.

Any other contibutions to this possibility?

#2  Share
The Critic

The Critic

Console and Computer Gaming Reviewer

• 8,800 posts
Well a new Kirby game was about to be announced for the Wii or Gamecube but that hasn't truly came to realization yet and it's bugging me that what they did to make things better was to make KSSU which is a good game. Quite honesty if it were going to be on the Wii it should be like MKWii; using either a gamecube controller or a Wii remote with the wheel part or without it (works either way). Chances if they make a new KAR2 they whould have some of the old ARM back with new Air Ride Machines or make the old ones seem more modified as well as the 3 game modes KAR has. If Nintendo were going to make this game I would be happy but I'm a little mad about not making a promise to the Kirby game they were going to make; it looked so good T_T( chances I say they are still making it but are modifying it to make it better). Anyways GL on trying to make this happen because the Kirby fans really need hope now. Anyways some new Kirby games would be good but that's all I'm saying :kirby-indifferent: .

Edited by KirbyMister2, Jul 1 2009, 07:32 AM

#3  Share
Dark Phazon

Dark Phazon
  • 1,387 posts
I want a Kirby Air Ride 2.

#4  Share
Plasma Wisp

Plasma Wisp
  • 4,272 posts
Well, this isn't the first time fans thought of this. It seems that a lot of people have discussed a sequel to Air Ride before.
Also, Nintendo rarely looks to the Kirby franchise for new games.

#5  Share
Dark Phazon

Dark Phazon
  • 1,387 posts
Can someone tell me the newest Kirby game?

#6  Share
Rorschach

Rorschach

Fooly or cooly?

• 12,417 posts

The most recent release was Kirby Superstar: Ultra, the most recent ORIGINAL release was Kirby: Squeak Squad, both for DS.

#7  Share
Dark Phazon

Dark Phazon
  • 1,387 posts

The most recent release was Kirby Superstar: Ultra, the most recent ORIGINAL release was Kirby: Squeak Squad, both for DS.

Thanks.

#8  Share
Kid Cudi

Kid Cudi
  • 2,427 posts
I'd appreciate it. I'd love to see all the new things and upgrades that could be added to a Kirby Air Ride 2.

#9  Share
PaperMarioGuy

PaperMarioGuy
  • 11,821 posts
I'd love to see a new Kirby Air Ride game for the Wii. I know they would allow you to use a Gamecube controller for something like that, which would be sick, and as long as they brought a lot of the stuff that made Kirby Air Ride great, to the 2nd game, I know it would be awesome. Plus, I miss that game, it was one of my favorite Wii games.

#10  Share
RoySwordZ

RoySwordZ

:0)

• 24,255 posts
If they do, I would just hope that they didn't ruin some of the fun parts.

#11  Share
Dark Phazon

Dark Phazon
  • 1,387 posts
Maybe they can create a new multiplayer mode like the City Trial.

#12  Share
sgtJARHEAD

sgtJARHEAD

RUN RUN FAST SPEEDY RUN

• 2,630 posts
I believe F-Zero Wii is much more important.

#13  Share
Carl321  

Carl321

• 17,465 posts
Didn't Sakurai bail when making Kirby Air Ride?

#14  Share
Dark Phazon

Dark Phazon
  • 1,387 posts

What?

#15  Share
Carl321  

Carl321

• 17,465 posts

What?

Sakurai- invented Kirby- didn't he ditch Hal when they were making Kirby Airride?

#16  Share
Plasma Wisp

Plasma Wisp
  • 4,272 posts

What?

Sakurai- invented Kirby- didn't he ditch Hal when they were making Kirby Airride?

... Er, something like that. I'm too lazy to compare dates, but he quit June 2003, according to KRR.

#17  Share
Onyx

Onyx
  • 229 posts
Yea a new Kirby's Air Ride would be great IMO

As long as it remains fun

#18  Share
Carl321  

Carl321

• 17,465 posts

What?

... Er, something like that. I'm too lazy to compare dates, but he quit June 2003, according to KRR.

well yeah I don't remember why he quit, it was something like Hal wasn't as flexible or something...

if there was a Kirby Air Ride 2 I'm sure there'd be a lot more in it

#19  Share
PhoenixWright/Edgeworth

PhoenixWright/Edgeworth

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for

• 15,842 posts
I'd love to see another come along the block soon.

#20  Share
Dark Phazon

Dark Phazon
  • 1,387 posts
I think that Kirby Air Ride is the best kirby game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users