Welcome to NSider2
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How many devices can I have on Netflix?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1  Share
Morpha

Morpha

Meh

• 15,215 posts
How many devices can I have linked to my Netflix account? I already have my computer, wii, ps3, and a blu ray player... can I do anymore? Anyone know?

#2  Share
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo
  • 2,563 posts
I was wondering the same thing.

#3  Share
NDUDE

NDUDE
  • 23,281 posts
I know the 360 supports Netflix.

Edited by NDUDE, Jun 6 2010, 08:34 PM

#4  Share
Clorox

Clorox

Oddworld Inhabitant

• 17,693 posts
You can use as many devices as you want. If the device supports Netflix, and you have a netflix account, then you can stream!

#5  Share
BrantRecon

BrantRecon

Absence means not apathy.

• 8,325 posts
As long as you can provide the account information, you can link Netflix to as many devices as you want from what I can tell. The list of current devices that support Netflix are:

PC
PS3
Xbox 360
Wii (with a disc, no HD)
Some DVD players (no HD)
Some Blu-Ray players
An official Netflix Device

#6  Share
Dorgannn

Dorgannn
  • 4,412 posts
If you mean how many different devices that can have access to Netflix at a certain time, then it's 6.

#7  Share
Evil Yoshi 85

Evil Yoshi 85
  • 5,093 posts

As long as you can provide the account information, you can link Netflix to as many devices as you want from what I can tell. The list of current devices that support Netflix are:

PC
PS3
Xbox 360
Wii (with a disc, no HD)
Some DVD players (no HD)
Some Blu-Ray players
iPhone

Fixed. :)

Edited by Evil Yoshi 85, Jun 7 2010, 12:56 PM

#8  Share
mfinkle

mfinkle
  • 590 posts

PC
PS3
Xbox 360
Wii (with a disc, no HD)
Some DVD players (no HD)
Some Blu-Ray players
iPhone

Fixed. :)

Yup. Just knew this about 20 minutes ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users