Welcome to NSider2
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Play N Trade Return Policy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1  Share
Clam

Clam

One... Two... Three... Four...

• Yoshi
  • 7,562 posts
So I recently came in second at a local Brawl tournament (lost to my friend who I usually beat consistently). They gave me these gamer glasses that have an $80 price tag. I don't really want them so I was wondering if I could trade them in for store credit. The receipt says 100% discount on it, so I don't think that would work. Would I be able to return them for store credit without a receipt?

Edited by Grapefruits, Jul 24 2010, 06:36 PM

#2  Share
AceR

AceR

-Sometimes, for the greater good, sacrifices must be made-

• Mr. Saturn
  • 10,372 posts
haha glasses? That sucks. I got a Wii for the tournament I won which I sold for 175 dollars to a friend.

#3  Share
JMarz  

JMarz

Andrea's Love

• Fox Brigade
  • 32,017 posts

So I recently came in second at a local Brawl tournament (lost to my friend who I usually beat consistently). They gave me these gamer glasses that have an $80 price tag. I don't really want them so I was wondering if I could trade them in for store credit. The receipt says 100% discount on it, so I don't think that would work. Would I be able to return them for store credit without a receipt?

Your stuck with it.

#4  Share
Clam

Clam

• Yoshi
  • 7,562 posts

haha glasses? That sucks. I got a Wii for the tournament I won which I sold for 175 dollars to a friend.

Yeah, the winner got either $100 store credit or $70 cash, he took the cash. It would be pretty funny if I could get more value for second place.

#5  Share
Llama of Time

Llama of Time
  • F-Zero Pilot
  • 33,825 posts
You could attempt to sell them for like 40-50 on ebay or something

What are the point of gamer glasses anyway :U

#6  Share
Guest- Weaver

Guest- Weaver
  • Guests
Gamer...glasses?

#7  Share
AceR

AceR

-Sometimes, for the greater good, sacrifices must be made-

• Mr. Saturn
  • 10,372 posts

Yeah, the winner got either $100 store credit or $70 cash, he took the cash. It would be pretty funny if I could get more value for second place.

Hmm. Wonder why. I would have gotten the credit since I would have spent the money on gaming stuff anyway and PnT is my favorite gaming retailer. Used game prices, as well as buy back offers, are more reasonable than Gamestop will ever be. Plus their deals are more consumer friendly, like cheaper stuff for good grades, as well as letting you try something in store before you buy it. Not to mention they still hold retro games as well as systems in stock.

#8  Share
Clam

Clam

• Yoshi
  • 7,562 posts

Hmm. Wonder why. I would have gotten the credit since I would have spent the money on gaming stuff anyway and PnT is my favorite gaming retailer. Used game prices, as well as buy back offers, are more reasonable than Gamestop will ever be. Plus their deals are more consumer friendly, like cheaper stuff for good grades, as well as letting you try something in store before you buy it. Not to mention they still hold retro games as well as systems in stock.

He doesn't actually buy games. He just plays Melee all the time. And loses to me in Brawl usually :(.

Yeah, I guess they reduce glare or some **** and aren't as straining on your eyes for long gaming sessions. :kirby-kitten:

Edited by Grapefruits, Jul 24 2010, 07:10 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users