Welcome to NSider2
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Where is the alarm clock on 3DS?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1  Share
Jeffrizzel

Jeffrizzel

Ridley4Lyfe

• 2,028 posts
I used the alarm a lot on my DS Phat and DSi, but now there is no alarm that I can find. Is it gone? There is no alarm now?

#2  Share
EZLO21  

EZLO21

Owner of Zelda 101.com

• 9,774 posts
Did you try in the 3DS Settings or check by reading the manuals?
Posted Image

#3  Share
Mightylink

Mightylink
  • 120 posts
It doesn't have one, at least I haven't seen it in any settings or the manual, and I spent a lot of time reading the manual whenever I go to the john :3
Posted Image 3DS Friend Code: 2492-4173-6316, Mightylink
Phantom Hourglass: 3396-3453-9369, Link
Soul Silver: 0518-7195-7950, JoeyPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Platinum: 4040-6125-3031, Joey Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4  Share
Jeffrizzel

Jeffrizzel

Ridley4Lyfe

• 2,028 posts

I never thought of that. I left my brain in the toilet.
  • Kezay and Digital like this

#5  Share
kabuto mushi

kabuto mushi
  • 20,262 posts

Did you find it? It not, I remember the DSi had a lot of downloadable clocks with different themes and stuff. I was gonna say maybe we'll be able to grab a cheap/free one once Nintendo starts up the store...
Posted Image

#6  Share
EZLO21  

EZLO21

Owner of Zelda 101.com

• 9,774 posts
It was in the settings on the DSI simply as Alarm right after the Time one on page 2 of System settings.Maybe the 3DS has it just like that. If it is not on there then they removed it.
Posted Image

#7  Share
Double K

Double K

For a Brighter Tomorrow

• 48,189 posts
That is pretty easy to figure out shy;

LoCdJ2U.png

Let's wrap the world in happy boobs!

#8  Share
Forum AdminChrom  

Chrom

運命を変える

• 40,880 posts

Did you find it? It not, I remember the DSi had a lot of downloadable clocks with different themes and stuff. I was gonna say maybe we'll be able to grab a cheap/free one once Nintendo starts up the store...

You could use the Game & Watch Collection games as a substitute for the time being if you want an alarm function for your 3DS, but...yeah.

#9  Share
Digital

Digital

Graphic Artist

• 702 posts
I was a bit disappointed in the lack of an alarm clock as well. I use the alarm on my DS Lite all the time when I need to wake up at a specific time. Maybe in a later update, but I feel like I'm hoping for too much with these future updates...

Come on Nintendo. :(

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users