Welcome to NSider2
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Event Reshiram and Zekrom

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1  Share
Houndourtwo

Houndourtwo

Trapped in a time gap due to a Dialga's tantrum

• 2,694 posts
Apparently, if you go to the new Pokemon movies in Japan this summer, you will be able to download a Zekrom if you have a Japanese Pokemon Black cart, or a Reshiram if you have a Japanese Pokemon White cart. I wonder what special moves they will come with.

http://www.pokemon-s...05/0513_01.html
Posted Image

#2  Share
DragonYoshi

DragonYoshi
  • 748 posts
Anything special about these?
White FC: 4341 2683 5476

#3  Share
Lass Lati

Lass Lati
  • 2,534 posts
Not like it really matters, my city doesn't show the pokemon movies in theaters anymore. They haven't done so since the 4th movie

#4  Share
Elusive

Elusive

Lightning only destroys ...

• 1,025 posts
I'd wish they'd be shiny since otherwise you can't get shiny Reshi or Zekky without use an AR. ;( Ah well.

Posted Image

#5  Share
GigaMetroid99

GigaMetroid99
  • 9,897 posts

Not like it really matters, my city doesn't show the pokemon movies in theaters anymore. They haven't done so since the 4th movie

The movies haven't been in theaters anywhere in the US since I think the fifth one, which only got a limited release. Japanese movie events are usually done at GameStop or Toys R Us when take to America, which is actually better because they don't require you to preorder movie tickets. The same will most likely happen with this event.

I wonder if there's anything special about these. Special moves, maybe, or even unlocking something when traded to "Gray" Version?

#6  Share
Lass Lati

Lass Lati
  • 2,534 posts

The movies haven't been in theaters anywhere in the US since I think the fifth one, which only got a limited release. Japanese movie events are usually done at GameStop or Toys R Us when take to America, which is actually better because they don't require you to preorder movie tickets. The same will most likely happen with this event.

I wonder if there's anything special about these. Special moves, maybe, or even unlocking something when traded to "Gray" Version?

Movies I can do, Gamestop, and TRU don't happen in Canada!

#7  Share
Guest- Imagine Unity

Guest- Imagine Unity
As long as it has nothing to do with Dream World, I would definitely like to get a Zekrom on my Black version if that event is brought over to Gamestops or TRUs here.

Edited by Imagine Unity, May 13 2011, 09:40 PM

#8  Share
Vulpine

Vulpine

Savior of the Lylat System

• 518 posts
I wonder if this event will come to the States in some way. Well, we'll have to wait to see what happens.
Mission Accomplished

#9  Share
PkmnManiac

PkmnManiac

Diloon pwns my

• 10,164 posts
The only time since the 5th movie being in theaters (which it was a long time ago) the B&W tour did showcase the full movie of: "Zoroark: Master of Illusions."

Regardless, unless they're epically special, we can already pick both Pokemon up in our games, our respective games that is.

Edited by PkmnManiac, May 15 2011, 01:47 PM

Please click on the egg or hatchling and help them to grow up.[/size]Posted Image]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#10  Share
Axe

Axe

No regrets

• 33,595 posts
lol any Pokemon movie after Heroes has been a jokee

#11  Share
Cqis

Cqis

I am Captain N: The Game Master!

• 16,212 posts
I do agree with that, Axe!
Posted Image

Pokemon Pearl FC: ???? ???? ????
Pokemon Diamond FC: 4470 0660 5427
Pokemon Platinum FC: ???? ???? ????
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4255 4140 3917
Pokemon HeartGold FC: 4039 8762 3286
Pokemon Black FC: 3696 9590 0632
Pokemon White FC: 0905 2418 6886

The Purpose for the ??? in my FC's is they will be changing due to frying my Pearl White DS.I just haven't gotten around to fixing them.

Pokemon Diamond, Black, and Heart Gold are shared games, thus don't be alarmed if I am not the one trading with you, using them. Lass Lati will also be using them.

#12  Share
Houndourtwo

Houndourtwo

Trapped in a time gap due to a Dialga's tantrum

• 2,694 posts
Almost forgot to mention.....the latest episode of "Pokemon Smash!" revealed that the OT name for these two special Pokemon will be サトシ. So basically, they can be referred to as Satoshi's (Ash's) Reshiram and Satoshi's (Ash's) Zekrom. Very interesting.
Posted Image

#13  Share
Imakuni?

Imakuni?

Pokémon Impersonator

• 38,870 posts
Definitely. Here's to hoping that the events will take place in the US.

owlbthere.png

#14  Share
Cqis

Cqis

I am Captain N: The Game Master!

• 16,212 posts
Must be nice that the US and Japan get the events. I highly doubt we will ever see an event, unless it is distributed over Wifi such as the beast trio were.
Posted Image

Pokemon Pearl FC: ???? ???? ????
Pokemon Diamond FC: 4470 0660 5427
Pokemon Platinum FC: ???? ???? ????
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4255 4140 3917
Pokemon HeartGold FC: 4039 8762 3286
Pokemon Black FC: 3696 9590 0632
Pokemon White FC: 0905 2418 6886

The Purpose for the ??? in my FC's is they will be changing due to frying my Pearl White DS.I just haven't gotten around to fixing them.

Pokemon Diamond, Black, and Heart Gold are shared games, thus don't be alarmed if I am not the one trading with you, using them. Lass Lati will also be using them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users