Welcome to the Official NSider2 Sig of The Month Contest!
Yes, it's back. The Official Nsider2 Sig of The Month contest is back in action and searching for the best talent and creativity on Nsider2. This month's theme is:
Yes this can include the holiday season, but I'm more partial to winter in general.
1. Follow all Nsider2 rules.
2. All entries must follow the Global Contest Rules.
3. No more than two (2) sig entries per month per person.
4. Entries must fit the NS2 sig requirements: Anything 500x250 or under, and no more than 500 kbs. Anything over will not be able to enter.
5. No spamming or flaming. Punishment may include disqualification from this contest or all contests, topic bans and suspensions.
6. Comments like "your entry sucks" will result in an immediate topic ban. However, constructive help is encouraged, as is praise for the entries.
7. Entries may be created either via hand-drawn work or digitally-drawn work, or using official images/renders, or any combination of the two.
8. All entries must have been made for the contest, no pre-made entries will be accepted. Also all entries must be your own work (I hope this is fairly obvious).
9. And of course, have fun.
NSider2 Picasso rank for 1 Month
Winning Sig Featured on NS2 Home Page
Submitted entries will be edited into this post.
All entries must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM EST December 31st. No late entries will be accepted.
This contest will be judged by "popular vote". Voting closes on December 20th at 6:30pm.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Per usual, if you spot any mistakes, please bring it to my attention.
Edited by Falsetto, Dec 30, 2012, 09:51 PM