Welcome to NSider2
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&G's Favorite Elimination Battle

• Please log in to reply
8182 replies to this topic

#2221  Share
Guest- Ashblade

Guest- Ashblade

#2222  Share
Superman

Superman

Man of Steel

• 14,168 posts
Come on. shy;

#2223  Share
blcdude1  

blcdude1

Putting on the foil!

• 25,950 posts
Everybody sing it with me!

Come on. shy;

Eileen, Oh I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything
With you in that dress, oh my thoughts I confess
Verge on dirty
Ah come on Eileen

...what?
  • PhoenixWright/Edgeworth likes this

#2224  Share
Knights of HyruleStahl  

Stahl

Zora's Iridium

• 38,375 posts

Now, you see, I have no real reason to vote for either character, but I do like the Fourth Doctor. Now, I really need to go buy some jelly babies.

For what it's worth, I don't have any particular reason to vote for either. However, I've grown to associate the name Caleb with ridiculously good looking people.

Two of my first three crushes were named Caleb, and so every time I hear the name I think of that. It's sort of like Pavlov's bell, only instead of salivating it's... uh, something slightly different.

And that was way more than any of you needed to know, but if none of you end this quickly I'm going to threaten to say more. None of you want that, so hurry up guys and pick one. >:[
  • Gold likes this

#2225  Share
PlumberSaiga

Saiga

Your Present is My Past

• 71,619 posts
I can't vote because one isn't in the lead. :cry:

#2226  Share
Superman

Superman

Man of Steel

• 14,168 posts
Screw it, voting is reopened. shy;

#2227  Share
Knights of HyruleStahl  

Stahl

Zora's Iridium

• 38,375 posts
Caleb.
  • Bianca likes this

#2228  Share
Gold

Gold

Ruler

• 22,756 posts
Caleb

For what it's worth, I don't have any particular reason to vote for either. However, I've grown to associate the name Caleb with ridiculously good looking people.

Two of my first three crushes were named Caleb, and so every time I hear the name I think of that. It's sort of like Pavlov's bell, only instead of salivating it's... uh, something slightly different.

And that was way more than any of you needed to know, but if none of you end this quickly I'm going to threaten to say more. None of you want that, so hurry up guys and pick one. >:[

And this is now something I can never forget.

Edited by Gaige, Jan 23 2013, 03:38 AM

• Bianca likes this

#2229  Share
PlumberTouko

Touko

Ash's

• 63,214 posts
Caleb. Bye bye Eko~
  • Bianca likes this

#2230  Share
Vortex

Vortex

Hello Kitty fhtagn!

• 29,854 posts
Mr. Eko.

#2231  Share
Bianca

Bianca

It's a poromise~

• 55,168 posts
Just to be ultra sure Caleb for the win.

#2232  Share
Superman

Superman

Man of Steel

• 14,168 posts

Final Score out of 17 votes

Mr. Eko - 7
Caleb - 10

Winner: Caleb

Posted Image

#2233  Share
Superman

Superman

Man of Steel

• 14,168 posts

Battle #1485

Posted Image

Asura, Asura’s Wrath

VS.

Posted Image
Vegeta, Dragon Ball

Asura is human-like in appearance, aside from the markings on his body as well as his eyes and arms. His hair is white in color and his skin is of tanned complexion. His eyes glow white and although he has irises, he doesn't have pupils. During his time as one of the Eight Guardian Generals however, he had red eyes and pupils. 12,000 years prior to the beginning of the game, Asura had a somewhat happy life with his wife Durga and his child Mithra. He and Yasha were students of Augus and they participated in numerous battles against the impure Gohma. At some point in the Emperor's castle Sergei, Wyzen and Kalrow confronted Asura and Wyzen persuaded him to join Deus's cause, The Great Rebirth, but he declined. Later when his daughter was appointed new priestess he was outraged and didn't want his daughter to be involved in war. After the battle against the Gohma and Vlitra he was framed for killing Emperor Strada by the Seven Deities and stripped of his godly powers and plunged into Naraka. His daughter kidnapped, his wife killed, Asura is now on a quest of vengeance fueled by pure rage.

Vegeta is seen to be sadistic, even destroying his long time comrade named Nappa, seeing Nappa's inability to defeat Goku as an unforgivable weakness. During this time, Vegeta is seen to have a fierce desire for immortality and galactic rule, only later to be revealed as a rebellious competition for his long time employer named Frieza. Vegeta's personality changes from a sadistic killer to a vengeful anti-hero, obsessed with becoming stronger than Goku. After a short time, Vegeta falls in love with Goku's close friend named Bulma, after which she bears him a son named Trunks. As a result of his love for Bulma and the birth of his son, Vegeta soon simply becomes a bitter rival of Goku's, and thinks of Earth as a good place to settle down and live. As a result of this change he sees within himself, Vegeta attempts to return to his old sadistic self in order to defeat Goku, but the devotion that he feels towards his family soon overcomes the evil within him, and he becomes Goku's closest ally, and even a good friend. Vegeta's personality is primarily based on his rivalry with Goku, and how Goku was able to change him over the course of time, despite his obsession with surpassing Goku in power. Vegeta later realizes that he is unable to surpass Goku, and while continuing to surpass him, he accepts that Goku is the better fighter.

First to 10 votes wins, VOTE NOW!

Edited by Superman, Jan 23 2013, 06:12 PM

#2234  Share
Gold

Gold

Ruler

• 22,756 posts
Asura

#2235  Share
Antepenultima

Antepenultima
  • 52,907 posts