Welcome to NSider2
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sonja VS Kitty Bright VS Clawdeen

• Please log in to reply
9620 replies to this topic

#2521  Share
Superman

Superman

Man of Steel

• 14,168 posts

Battle #1496

Posted Image
Lucy Kuo, inFAMOUS

VS.

Posted Image
Captain Cold, DC Comics

Lucy Kuo was an undercover agent working for the NSA to investigate the organization known as the First Sons, stationed at New Marais while working with an inside man, Dr. Sebastian Wolfe. Afterwards, experimentation performed on her turned Kuo into a Conduit, able to manipulate ice and fly. Kuo's primary ability is Cryokinesis, the ability to manipulate ice and cold air. She is mostly seen utilizing this power during combat, as she is able to perform several attacks, Such as creating an icy cloud that freezes any nearby enemy once combined with electricity. Kuo is also able to spike off large icicles out of the ground to launch enemies into the air, leaving them open for attack. Kuo is also able to throw orbs of ice towards hostiles, and also utilize a continuous beam-like ice attack. Similar to several of the Vermaak 88 units, Kuo is able to create a large ice pilar platform for her to stand on and utilize a better vantage point of attack, and also, defense.

Captain Cold is the leader of the Rogues Gallery, a team of costumed super-villains who fight against the Flash, During Final Crisis, he and the other rogues met with constant trouble from, attempting to press gang them into his ranks. Cold, however, angrily rejected Libra's invitation, saying that the villain community had done nothing to help the Rogues following their murder of the fourth Flash. The New Rogues were sent to enlist them by holding Captain Cold's father hostage, but after Cold had the rest of the Rogues slaughter the new group, he had Heat Wave murder his father. Following the murders of the New Rogues, Cold and the other Rogues resumed their plan to kill Inertia. However, they had trouble from Inertia's new mentor, Zoom. They were also still stalked by Libra, who had Weather Wizard's infant son. Inertia killed the boy, and the Rogues broke their unspoken pact against killing speedsters for a second time. Pleased, Libra revealed why he so desperately wanted the Rogues in the Secret Society: Barry Allen had returned from the dead, and the Rogues were the only ones who knew him well enough to stop him. Though shocked at the news of Barry's return, Cold still rejected Libra's request for membership, saying he didn't believe in evil. Following these events, Cold announced that he wasn't going to retire, both to not appear as quitters to Barry Allen, and because he knew that Barry wouldn't just let them walk away.

First to 10 votes wins, VOTE NOW!

Edited by Superman, Feb 15 2013, 08:37 PM

Posted Image

#2522  Share
Biggest NSiderSabrina

Sabrina

Princess~

• 56,417 posts
going to use BLC-esque logic here and vote for captain Cold because that's like Captain Charisma and he teamed with Edge <3

#2523  Share
Gold

Gold

But Even If The Stars And Moon Collide

• 24,169 posts
Lucy

vlcsnap-40005_zps1b661bed.png

#2524  Share
Vortex

Vortex

☆Friendship is Madness☆

• 29,968 posts
Captain Cold.

#2525  Share
Guest- Ashblade

Guest- Ashblade
Captain Cold because Sis voted for him.
  • Sabrina likes this

#2526  Share
The Critic

The Critic

Bro-colli

• 9,035 posts
Cold

ZtPvZLr.png

^Awesome signature done by Bianca  :kirby-surprised:  :kirby-happy: !
Reviews to come in the future: Chroma Squad, Freedom Wars, The Wall (Pink Flyod Movie)
Reviews in progress: 

#2527  Share
Son Goku

Son Goku

「F」

• 16,351 posts
Captain Cold.

#2528  Share
Mao  

Mao

Resident Feline

• 47,649 posts
Cold
LLqrpfz.jpg

#2529  Share
Luna

Luna

~Fighting evil by moonlight <3~

• 35,477 posts
Captain Cold

qZKyN.gif

~I love you daddy. <3~

#2530  Share
Knights of HyruleErdrick  

Erdrick

Hero of Alefgard

• 77,642 posts
Cold.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2531  Share
Superman

Superman

Man of Steel

• 14,168 posts
Current Score:

Lucy Kuo - 1
Captain Cold - 8
Posted Image

#2532  Share
PlumberJasmine

Jasmine

Steel that won't rust

• 64,221 posts
Cold.
  • Sabrina likes this
zB4KsZY.png

#2533  Share
Superman

Superman

Man of Steel

• 14,168 posts
Current Score:

Lucy Kuo - 1
Captain Cold - 9
Posted Image

#2534  Share
Enjay

Enjay
  • 15,802 posts
:( I'll vote for Kuo just because her storyline was kinda interesting. nice twist on the whole Good vs evil thing. And infamous 2 was an awesome game.
Friend Code- 1564-2464-5621
Name- Cody
Have Shiny Modern Vivilon for trade. Looking for shiny Scyther/Scizor/Mareep line.

#2535  Share
Subject Delta

Subject Delta
  • 11,475 posts
Captain

#2536  Share
Superman

Superman

Man of Steel

• 14,168 posts

Final Score out of 11 votes

Lucy Kuo - 1
Captain Cold - 10

Winner: Captain Cold

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2537  Share
Superman

Superman

Man of Steel

• 14,168 posts

Battle #1497

Posted Image
Isa Jo, Sin & Punishment: Star Successor

VS.

Posted Image

Sam Gideon, Vanquish

Isa Jo son of Saki Amamiya and Airan Jo from Successor of the Earth, Isa had already denounced the creators before, after witnessing Saki's transformation into a Ruffian, resulting in mass destruction. Rebelling against the Nebulox, he helps Kachi to escape from them and bring an end to their attacks. Using a special backpack which enables him to hover, Isa uses manual-fire attacks, able to switch between manual aim and lock-on aim for single targets. Transformed, Isa's appearance changes dramatically. He takes on the form of a humanoid titan, barely resembling his human form. His face turns a dark grey, almost black, and his eyes turn completely blue. His hair grows long and turns white, and his torso turns orange, white, and black. His arms and legs turn white as well, and his fingers extend and grow long, black claws. His lower half no longer looks organic, and in fact looks mechanical. His legs swell and become rather blocky, and a growth forms around his waist, somewhat resembling a utility belt. His feet appear nearly unusable, as they appear fused to his legs.

Sam Gideon is a researcher under the affillation of the DARPA Department, and is responsible for the creation of the Augmented Reaction Suit. Sam was a successful football player during his college years, but was cut short due to injury. After the attack on San Francisco by the Order of the Russian Star , Sam was commissioned by DARPA to join the Bravo company in their mission. Assisting him on the mission was Elena Ivanova, who provided support via radio while aboard her own ship. Sam holds strong feelings of loyalty towards his comrades. During in-game cut scenes, he repeatedly clashes with Col. Robert Burns, insisting they divert from their mission to rescue friendly U.S. Marines. The Augmented Reaction Suit or the ARS. is a futuristic battle suit designed and created by Sam Gideon and funded by DARPA out of the ambition to create an infantry unit that equals, if not exceeds, the mobility, firepower, and command situational awareness capabilities of the existing main battle tanks. Its other function was to act as a experimental supersoldier on the battlefield capable of performing any role from reconnaissance, to healing injuries, to full on combat.

First to 10 votes wins, VOTE NOW!
Posted Image

#2538  Share
Guest- Stahl

Guest- Stahl
Isa, even if he doesn't have a tail.

#2539  Share
Gold

Gold

But Even If The Stars And Moon Collide

• 24,169 posts
Isa

vlcsnap-40005_zps1b661bed.png

#2540  Share
Cryptic  

Cryptic

I'm putting my mask on now.

• 9,488 posts
Isa

Link! What have you done? You changed the future! You've created a time paradox!!
--- "I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!" --- "...Infiltrate......the enemy fortress......Outer Heaven. ...Destroy......the final weapon......Metal Gear!" --- "Big Boss here... Eenter the track on the bridge to the right... Over." --- "You wouldn't be trying to give yourself a bogus score by using some ingenious trick would you? That's about as low as anyone can possibly stoop! I can't believe you sometimes..." --- "I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days... What were you in your former life?" --- "Raiden, turn the game console off right now! The mission is a failure! Cut the power right now! Don't worry, it's a game! It's a game just like usual. You'll ruin your eyes playing so close to the TV." --- "Raiden, something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go--I looked up and saw glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... Suddenly, there was intense light all around me--and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me...?" --- "Honestly, though, you have played the game for a long time. Don't you have anything else to do with your time?" --- "President Baker should be somewhere to the south of where you blasted through the wall. Hurry and save him before the terrorists discover his code." --- "Your mission is to infiltrate the fortress Galuade, rescue the hostages and neutralize Metal Gear before its assembly is complete." --- "Variety Level 13 Rescue Meryl, the "Return of Genola."" --- "An Anemone or Clematis plant's juice can cause a rash. When pruning them, it's a good idea to wear gloves." --- "You got a PSG1? You can use that against Sniper Wolf. Hurry up and save Meryl!" --- "Variety Level 7 Shoot down the space invaders! Training will have to be postponed if we are invaded by UFOs." --- "Snake, there's a fork in the conveyor belt. The machine is automatically sorting cargo according to some system. Take a good look at the device." --- "I can't believe it--that someone who committed all those twisted acts in the woman's bathroom would make it this far... This is the end of the world." --- "ZZ...zz..." --- "I'm not home right now. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP." ---

chi0o.pngf4qB40i.pngRayMkIII.pngBalloonFighter.png23k66iv.jpgByNF8cX.pngLip.pngExcitebiker.pngChibiRobo.pngCaptainRainbow.pngPichu.pngYoungLink.pngRoy.pngRyuta.pngAgentJ.pngSigurd.pngKingKRoolSig_zps667b50b4.pngq4oNIGy.pngCxlPkTv.pngBLiF65l.pngsigridley.pngsigmarshal.pngsigtempo.pngsigephraim.png0OXHruF.png6hPHe25.pngCaptainN.pngsigchrom.pngssb4saki.pngStarfy.pngsigtakamaru.pngdsamsb4.gifDillon-sig_zps0a9ea582.pngsablebannerssb4.png

Miiverse   Xbox Live   PSN   Steam   @Cryptic_TX55

57 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (34), Google (15)