Welcome to NSider2
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

breath of fire II

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1  Share
RPGRocker

RPGRocker
  • 2,335 posts
Generally the SNES version takes a good bit of leveling up, but it isn't too hard in the long run.

Oh, and be sure to give the game some time to pick up. A lot of people play it for a few hours and decide that its story blows. Don't worry, it gets good later.

It's a great game, and I hope you enjoy it. Be sure to try other games in the series, as well.

#2  Share
The Kosher Gamer

The Kosher Gamer

soi soi soi

• 3,605 posts
I dunno how long it takes. I've put many many many hours in it and haven't beaten it, yet. I'm near the end, but I keep trying to level everyone up, which takes forever.

The only thing that really frustrates me about this game are random encounters. They happen more than any game that I remember.

#3  Share
Hochiminh

Hochiminh
  • 5,790 posts
I haven't played it, yet I've heard it through the grapevine that it's "clean" as a babies bottom. WE KID THE CHOZONS!!!

Edited by Hochiminh, Sep 29 2007, 09:17 PM

#4  Share
Talduras

Talduras
  • 3,165 posts

I haven't played it, yet I've heard it through the grapevine that it's "clean" as a babies bottom. WE KID THE CHOZONS!!!

Did he ever find these forums?

#5  Share
Hochiminh

Hochiminh
  • 5,790 posts

Did he ever find these forums?

Yes.