Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Azinokin

How to get rid of a headache due to lack of sleep?

20 posts in this topic

I can't get to sleep with this headache, I haven't slept for like 30 hours now, and I tried asprin, and that diddn't work, this sucks...help?

A few pills, Ice cream cures a good deal of headaches, sleep, caffeine, an 800 mg pill of IBU, or sex!

Put a cold cloth on your head and lay down. Just try to go to sleep, that's really the best cure.

Is it a hangover headache?

Try watching tv or something that will make you tired when you go to bed and that will take your mind off the headache so you can go to sleep. If that doesn't work you could always try to drink water. Both always help me, when that happens..

Um... Sleep. Believe me it's challenging.

One day I was at a sleep over. And of course, those involve little sleep at all. So we spent the whole night talking and the next morning when I got a chance to sleep. I started getting a headache because the voices of all my friends were echoing in my head. After forcing myself to sleep. It went away. But it was hard indeed.

**** it, im just gonna grab a jack daniels and try and see if that'll knock me out eventually