Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Houndourtwo

Event Reshiram and Zekrom

14 posts in this topic

Not like it really matters, my city doesn't show the Pokémon movies in theaters anymore. They haven't done so since the 4th movie

I'd wish they'd be shiny since otherwise you can't get shiny Reshi or Zekky without use an AR. ;( Ah well.

Not like it really matters, my city doesn't show the Pokémon movies in theaters anymore. They haven't done so since the 4th movie

The movies haven't been in theaters anywhere in the US since I think the fifth one, which only got a limited release. Japanese movie events are usually done at GameStop or Toys R Us when take to America, which is actually better because they don't require you to preorder movie tickets. The same will most likely happen with this event.

I wonder if there's anything special about these. Special moves, maybe, or even unlocking something when traded to "Gray" Version?

The movies haven't been in theaters anywhere in the US since I think the fifth one, which only got a limited release. Japanese movie events are usually done at GameStop or Toys R Us when take to America, which is actually better because they don't require you to preorder movie tickets. The same will most likely happen with this event.

I wonder if there's anything special about these. Special moves, maybe, or even unlocking something when traded to "Gray" Version?

Movies I can do, Gamestop, and TRU don't happen in Canada!

As long as it has nothing to do with Dream World, I would definitely like to get a Zekrom on my Black version if that event is brought over to Gamestops or TRUs here.

Edited by Imagine Unity

I wonder if this event will come to the States in some way. Well, we'll have to wait to see what happens.

The only time since the 5th movie being in theaters (which it was a long time ago) the B&W tour did showcase the full movie of: "Zoroark: Master of Illusions."

Regardless, unless they're epically special, we can already pick both Pokémon up in our games, our respective games that is.

Edited by PkmnManiac

Almost forgot to mention.....the latest episode of "Pokémon Smash!" revealed that the OT name for these two special Pokémon will be サトシ. So basically, they can be referred to as Satoshi's (Ash's) Reshiram and Satoshi's (Ash's) Zekrom. Very interesting.

Must be nice that the US and Japan get the events. I highly doubt we will ever see an event, unless it is distributed over Wifi such as the beast trio were.