[00:02] Ryu: I knoww how much you like Fire Emblem

[00:02] Ryu: ;v

[00:02] shrimpkid1: FUCK YEAH

[00:02] shrimpkid1: YES

[00:02] shrimpkid1: YES YES YES

*runs to FE board*

*sees Ike*

wtf remake?

I'm ok with that I guess..it looks pretty cool but I want confirmation on if it's a remake.

It can't be a remake, supposedly this is taking place 100 years after FE6.

lame

That guy looks like ike.

And I didn't read any details just watched the vid. Sounds good though. Was blazing sword 6?

It can't be a remake, supposedly this is taking place 100 years after FE6.

lame

That guy looks like ike.

And I didn't read any details just watched the vid. Sounds good though. Was blazing sword 6?

It's probably Hector's great-grandson or some shit. Blue haired lords aren't that uncommon.

And no, Blazing Sword was FE7, Sword of Seals was FE6.

Edited by Triumph Forks

It'll definitely be something to get used to like in Pokémon. D:

I didn't like the pause they made.

I dunno about you hardcore Fire Emblem fans, but I'm PUMPED for this game (if it gets localized).

It's all still unconfirmed, though.

I'm concerned about those two on one battles though, they seem a very out of place to me.

I like them. I always wished the triangle attack wasn't so useless. Now hopefully it won't be. Maybe it'll work like Disgaea?

Oh wait ew the character models are extremely animu too :/

I hope I'm wrong but I feel like this game is going to buttfuck the traditional FE atmosphere.

>_> I didn't want to have to buy a 3ds, I was hoping the next FE would be console.

You know this game will take at least 2 years to hit our shores, right? By that time, maybe the 3DS will have a couple good games that make the system worth buying.

Anyway, definitely pumped for this. Love the new art direction.

Not a remake, shrimplets. It's a completely new place and lord. The lord's name is Krom and the continent is Iris. It has a traversable map like SS and it has this new double attacks you can do with two units if they're close together; not sure if I like what that would mean for gameplay but it might turn out to be cool.

I'm liking the battle animations but the art design, while really good, looks a bit Final Fantasy-esque or like any modern RPG so I don't know if I like that. I hope they do something with the map sprites though.

EDIT: On the art; I guess I'm starting to like it a bit more, fast huh, because it looks more serious than past incarnations, aside for maybe FE4, and they're actually showing emotion like TBG said. Hopefully this game turns out more serious than a lot of the other FE games.

EDIT2: Hopefully they improve on these maps; some of them look terrible from what I can see.

Edited by The Divine Consonant

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0