Welcome to NSider2

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Guardian Mew

VG Sales Thread

520 posts in this topic

Specialty Sales

Best Buy DOTD:

Origin's Current Free Game: Zuma's Revenge

Indiegala gives away a lot of games, Gold often posts them in the thread so keep an eye out!

I won't be posting all deals here, but feel free to discuss any deals that suit your tastes, and I may add them to the main post.

Edited by The Guardian Mew

I'm gonna try for the Wii U version as well.  Will be a bit before I actually get around to playing it, but you can't beat that price. Mmmmm hmmmm!

just bought it, wanted to do in-store pick up but none of the stores around here are carrying it and there are a shit ton of em. I checked out amazon but there shipping is more expensive

is it bad if i didn't care just for getting the next gen version

collector habits are cruel

just bought it, wanted to do in-store pick up but none of the stores around here are carrying it and there are a shit ton of em. I checked out amazon but there shipping is more expensive

shipping is not that much esp if you use prime

is it bad if i didn't care just for getting the next gen version

collector habits are cruel

shipping is not that much esp if you use prime

it was a couple dollars more than best buy, and i don't have need/want to pay for prime

Decided to turn this into a general sales thread. I won't keep up with all deals, but if there's something in particular worth posting about feel free.

Seriously considering getting PS+ just for this. Hm.

That danganronpa sale, though. What a fucking joke.

Seriously considering getting PS+ just for this. Hm.

That danganronpa sale, though. What a fucking joke.

you should get PS+ anyway

it's totes awesome man

Mainly for things like this and other discounts.

Humble Store's spring sale is up. Think it started yesterday, but I wasn't aware of it. Deal for Batman Origins expries tonight.

That Namco link isn't working fyi. It says it's doing renovations and will be back up June 1st.

Thanks Malkon.

For those curious about VX Ace, if you enjoy learning new code and building games, I can definitely recommend it. It's easiest to build RPG's and LoZ style games with. The unfortunate limitation is that it only runs in 640 x 480, and defaults even smaller. But that doesn't mean games made with it can't be successful, but I can recommend it more on having fun building, than expecting to make a product worth selling. My opinion on it... honestly you can't go wrong with $1 either way. :V

Edited by The Guardian Mew

The best buy deal of the day is now Vita games...I'm guessing there's a diff deal every day :)