Welcome to NSider2

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

alienboyva

Nintendo 3DS Themes Thread *Now Including Badge Arcade Updates*

1,034 posts in this topic

dIXRJZM.png

NyDa006.jpg

2 FREE plays being given away.

Et6cd5H.jpg

WarioWare badges now available (2 sets to collect)!

PdXHugA.jpgpCrZ7xq.jpg

n7OgAa1.png

Japan gets Japanese Nikki and Ashley badges!

Link: http://www.japanesenintendo.com/post/136350179769/badges

CXnatg6UAAAr5u_.jpg

- 1 new set of Nikki (Swapenote) badges.
- 1 new set of Ashley badges.
- 5 sets of Animal Crossing badges.
- 4 sets of Pokémon badges.

- 2 sets of Tomodachi Life food badges.

- 3 sets of 8-bit Japanese New Year Super Mario Bros. badges.

- 2 FREE plays being given away.

- Free theme offer after spending 180 yen.

Pics:

tumblr_o08ugxjInK1s2z1y6o2_400.jpgtumblr_o08ugxjInK1s2z1y6o3_400.jpg

tumblr_o08ugxjInK1s2z1y6o4_400.jpgtumblr_o08ugxjInK1s2z1y6o5_400.jpg

tumblr_o08ugxjInK1s2z1y6o6_400.jpgtumblr_o08ugxjInK1s2z1y6o7_400.jpg

tumblr_o08ugxjInK1s2z1y6o8_400.jpgtumblr_o08ugxjInK1s2z1y6o9_400.jpg

tumblr_o08ugxjInK1s2z1y6o10_400.jpg

j741ViD.png

Japanese Nikki and Ashley!!!  <3<3<3 NOA, plz! :(

dIXRJZM.png

1 FREE play being given away.

9qNdb2G.jpg

6 new sets of 8-bit The Legend of Zelda badges.

khUANpa.jpgdiQtyDb.jpg

jdGDSyT.jpgbw1e3zr.jpg

iwOEYum.jpgYSBbv33.jpg

5 new sets and 1 returning set of Kirby badges.

gJM4YUG.jpgOd8u9Rr.jpg

bVErDUi.jpgNF68WQg.jpg

Hz5ouvd.jpghoKc3tD.jpg

Super Famicom badges return (1 set).

uUUkXss.jpg

Game Boy badges return (1 set).

MsvzYNJ.jpg

dIXRJZM.png

1 new and 1 returning set of Famicom badges.

BphcOQg.jpgthVfGGO.jpg

2 new sets of Animal Crossing badges.

gla2FGa.jpg85wC8ey.jpg

dIXRJZM.png

Japanese New Year's animal figures now available (1 set to collect)!

rZcy4WO.jpg

1 returning set of pixel insect badges.

yqJtShA.jpg

2 returning sets of pixel bird badges.

Zype7sC.jpgDF35Knl.jpg

1 returning set of pixel cat badges.

KmBcvv5.jpg

dIXRJZM.png

1 FREE play being given away.

8hYSDVe.jpg

4 new sets and 6 returning sets Super Mario Maker badges (1st, 6th, 7th and, 8th sets are new).

wAiFKaC.jpgoYUik0g.jpg

NiXUUpC.jpgaUCQvsZ.jpg

HkZQo1d.jpggvTEzgS.jpg

7Q7Ga1O.jpguEr4S0o.jpg

8kr7OXi.jpgHU55PiK.jpg

2 new sets and 1 returning set of Animal Crossing badges (1st and 3rd sets are new).

UjlsYJ3.jpg6upvmXK.jpg

1TuV4Eu.jpg

4 Returning sets of Pikmin badges.

IwkwPuw.jpgxopPKaN.jpg

ngX1Edd.jpg7hpoTDi.jpg

2 new sets and 5 returning sets of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds badges (includes system icons | 4th and 6th sets are new).

bGdjYR8.jpgFwb5zRa.jpg

D7yAKpk.jpgAdVxSoC.jpg

7evMLVA.jpgV8BOYdu.jpg

pwb5YhG.jpg

1 new set and 2 returning sets of Rhythm Heaven badges (2nd set is new).

IhTTuD1.jpgANq7cUE.jpg

SIHhvC2.jpg

8-bit Super Mario Bros. castle theme offer (available until 1/14).

Gpggyll.jpg8RVtSJM.jpg

uilyZq6.jpg

Edited by alienboyva

I want what this bunny is on, RIGHT NOW!

That carrot juice he was drinking is some crazy shit. LOL! 

dIXRJZM.png

3 returning sets of Mario VS. DK badges.

51k4sAi.jpgJ70D8IH.jpg

gYLHS7z.jpg

1 returning set of Pikmin badges.

jb44fTE.jpg

n7OgAa1.png

Japan gets N64 and DS badges!

Link: http://www.japanesenintendo.com/post/136827833529/badges

CYL37aTUEAACwMV.jpg

- Badges from the convenience store Lawson.
- 4 sets of Ponta badges.
- 1 set of Akiko badges.
- 6 sets of Kirby Super Deluxe badges.
- 1 set of Nintendo DS (all four models) badges.
- 1 set of Nintendo 64 (console, three controllers and three cartridges) badges.
- 2 free plays being given away.

Pics:

CIcgqwel.jpghgZ6W7Fl.jpg
wYNVB6Gl.jpgqoN7Z5tl.jpg
SEfJNjkl.jpgxZwf3M0l.jpg
IkIKQQXl.jpgffOlmOZl.jpg
tSwpbnIl.jpg

It's nice to see more system badges, but I really wish we could get NES and NA SNES badges. :( C'mon, Nintendo! It should take no time to whip those up.
Edited by alienboyva

That carrot juice he was drinking is some crazy shit. LOL! 

Are you serious?!? I'm already drinking that, for real I am. I guess I need to drink more.

Are you serious?!? I'm already drinking that, for real I am. I guess I need to drink more.

Yeah, the 'special juice' Arcade Bunny got from his boss made him go 8-bit. :P

*notice the shape of the bottle and the color of the juice*

kad3u9x.gif

I think he outright said it was carrot juice. but couldn't find a screenshot. 

DLurkster likes this

dIXRJZM.png

2 returning sets of Mario VS. DK badges.

MggmpTw.jpguMOuLg5.jpg

1 returning set of Pikmin Badges.

IlWpfIV.jpg

dIXRJZM.png

1 set of returning Mario VS. DK badges.

63lWFjL.jpg

1 returning set of Pikmin system icons.

0dIiFAg.jpg

1 returning set of Swapnote badges.

jGnt5dX.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer DLC Thread: October Competition
      By Iridium
      One of Nintendo's desperate attempts to sell more amiibo, Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, released a few months ago. With the Crossing Guardian having been officially retired, I'm going to be maintaining an active list of DLC for the game every now and then, in the hopes that those of you who have the game do not miss out on content related to it out of apathy.

Downloadable content in Happy Home Designer comes in two forms. One of them is "Challenges", which are sets of two large items available during the first 14 days of each month and obtainable by participating in the Happy Home Challenge from the tablet in Nook's store. These don't have any character associated with them, other than perhaps Nook himself, and are never required for any purpose. The other is "Characters", which introduce a number of new or returning characters to the series that provide entire sets of special items. I will be listing both, as well as any items that I can say with confidence that they exclusively provide.

Challenges:
      To access challenges, log in to the Happy Home Network computer on Lottie's desk and select "Challenge". King Nook will force you to complete a house for him, giving you two massive items in the process. You don't have to use these items in the challenge. Items will be permanently unlocked upon completing the challenge. These challenges have the same availability dates in all regions. If you miss the DLC, you can obtain it by using amiibo cards previously used by someone who has it.
      Challenge 1: The sweetest home ever (Oct. 1 - Oct. 14) Massive Cake Candy House (also in C11) Challenge 2: A battle between giants (Nov. 1 - Nov. 14) Robot Hero (also in C13) Inflatable Resetti Challenge 3: A culinary contest (Dec. 1 - Dec. 14) Giant Stewpot (also in C9) Large Egg Challenge 4: An attack of the invaders (Jan. 1 - Jan. 14) Giant Ant UFO (also in C10) Challenge 5: A celebrity lifestyle (Feb. 1 - Feb. 14) Mountain of Bills Luxury Car Challenge 6: A seascape on the horizon (Mar. 1 - Mar. 14) Submarine Iceberg (also in C12) Challenge 7: A land of fairy tales (Apr. 1 - Apr. 14) Carriage Spinning Tea Cups Challenge 8: The grand outdoors (May 1 - May 14) Tent (also in C11) Mountain Challenge 9: A feast for a bear (June 1 - June 14) Giant Stewpot (also in C3) Giant Teddy Bear Challenge 10: The journey home (July 1 - July 14) Propeller Plane UFO (also in C4) Challenge 11: A comfy, cozy lifestyle (Aug. 1 - Aug. 14) Candy house (also in C1) Tent (also in C8) Challenge 12: A harsh habitat (Sep. 1 - Sep. 14) Iceberg (also in C6) The Sun Challenge 13: A robot control room (Oct. 1 - Oct. 14) Monitor Tower Robot Hero (also in C2)  
      Characters:
      To access special characters, consult the blue 3DS on the second floor of Nook's Homes. These are only available for a limited time, and furthermore, Nintendo of America in particular is rather vague about when these items are available, so a rigorous schedule is likely not possible. Please consult later posts in the thread for the most up-to-date details on character availability. If you miss the DLC, you can obtain the furniture by using amiibo cards from someone who has it, but the characters cannot be accessed unless their own amiibo cards are given out. Louie's items, except his pic, can also be obtained through normal gameplay; the rest are all exclusive.
      Character 1: Louie the Gorilla
      Distributed: October 2015 and January 2016 Super Mushroom 1-Up Mushroom Fire Flower Starman Yoshi's Egg Block ? Block Pipe Coin Green Shell Fire Bar Bill Blaster Goal Pole Louie's Pic Character 2: Filly the Horse
      Distributed: October 2015 and May 2016 24-hour Shop Counter Barbecue Bed Buffet Server Hot-Snack Case Shop Coffee Machine Steamed-Bun Case Sushi Bench Filly's Pic Shopping Baskets (unavailable outside of Japan without amiibo cards) 24-hour Shop Banner (unavailable outside of Japan without amiibo cards) 24-hour Shop Light (unavailable outside of Japan without amiibo cards) Shop Ice-Cream Case (unavailable outside of Japan without amiibo cards) 24-hour Shop Model (unavailable outside of Japan without amiibo cards) 24-hour Shop ABD (unavailable outside of Japan without amiibo cards) 24-hour Shop Uniform (unavailable outside of Japan without amiibo cards) 24-hour Shop Sign (unavailable outside of Japan without amiibo cards) Sandwich Display (unavailable outside of Japan without amiibo cards) Soft Drink Display (unavailable outside of Japan without amiibo cards) Character 3: Felyne the Cat
      Distributed: November 2015 and March 2016 Item Box Hunter's Hive Hunter's Cart Hunter Barbecue Spit Red Wing Felyne Guardian Wyvern Eggs Palico Board Poogie Felyne's Clothes Felyne's Pic Character 4: Claude the Rabbit
      Distributed: December 2015 and April 2016 New Nintendo 3DS New Nintendo 3DSXL Nintendo 3DS Station Nintendo 3DS Shelf Wii U Console Wii U Station Wii U Game Shelf amiibo Shelf Giant Game Boy Disk Writer Claude's Pic Character 5: Maddie the Dog
      Distributed: February 2016 and May 2016 Notebook Wardrobe Sticker Tape Liner Pen-Case Chair Notebook Bed Eraser Sofa Pencil Screen Set Square Table Narrow Clock Notebook Wall Notebook Floor Notebook Rug Maddie's Pic I will attempt to keep the thread updated every month or so until people stop caring. Which... has already happened, so let's move the goalposts to 'until the game has developed such levels of apathy that I forget to continue updating it. So probably March or so.

Discuss.