Welcome to NSider2

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheikah Stone

Senran Kagura producer would love to see Samus and Peach appear

41 posts in this topic

At TGS in September, Marvelous Europe decided to interview the producer (and creator) of the SENRAN KAGURA series; Kenichiro Takaki. One question stood out in particular:

“If you could choose any Nintendo Character to appear in a Senran Kagura Game, who would it be? Or Would you prefer Nintendo themed outfits, like those in Bayonetta and Tekken?

Of course, it would be unlikely, but I would love to invite Samus or Princess Peach to appear in Senran Kagura games.”

Would you like to see Samus or Peach in Senran Kagura? Will this question maybe make the unlikely likely? Answer in the comments below!

The post Senran Kagura producer would love to see Samus and Peach appear appeared first on NSider2 - Nintendo Forums.

View the full article

I've never heard of that series. Heck, I can't even pronounce it.

Upon hitting Google, it appears this is some sort of extreme-levels-of-anime game that involves a bunch of mostly naked chicks with disproportionately massive tits.

On that note, no.  Gosh no.

Chronic Olimar likes this

NCL wouldn't even give Senran Kagura Burst more than a passing mention in Nintendo Direct, so I don't think anything even as menial as Nintendo costumes could happen either to be honest. Would be very amusing to see in some form though.

So far the only Senran Kagura collaborations that were seriously put into motion to my knowledge was with stuff like High School DxD, Million Arthur, and for the future, Dead or Alive. Senran Kagura is definitely a property that Marvelous has already made strides to get more exposure of via crossovers but approaching Nintendo for anything of the sort is something I think is probably not going to come to fruition.

No way that ends up happening. Samus alone is enough to have people up in arms with whatever constitutes as torches and pitchforks on the internet if the response to Other M and the Zero Suit Samus alt costumes in SSB4 is anything to go by. As for Peach, as much as some like the fawn over her tighter fitting outfits (or at least the artwork for them) like her motorcycle suit from Mario Kart Wii/Wii U and Strikers/Charged I don't think people will be cool with that either.  And that's just them wearing those outfits, multiply the effect when the fabric is the consistency of tissue paper and acts the way it does like with the clothing on characters in Senran Kagura.

I would love to see it but who even knows if senran kagura will see much nintendo love whatsoever.

No way that ends up happening. Samus alone is enough to have people up in arms with whatever constitutes as torches and pitchforks on the internet if the response to Other M and the Zero Suit Samus alt costumes in SSB4 is anything to go by. As for Peach, as much as some like the fawn over her tighter fitting outfits (or at least the artwork for them) like her motorcycle suit from Mario Kart Wii/Wii U and Strikers/Charged I don't think people will be cool with that either. And that's just them wearing those outfits, multiply the effect when the fabric is the consistency of tissue paper and acts the way it does like with the clothing on characters in Senran Kagura.

Replace Peach with either Daisy or Roasalina, and it would still be the same.

The only reason why I would not want to see Samus, Peach or whoever of Nintendo's female characters in Senran Kagura is the fanbases for those characters. They would go ridiculous with excessive bitching about such a crossover. The Metroid fanbase in particular already thinks of a work out top and shorts as lingerie and has roared over Samus being oversexualized (lol). If you're asking me if I would mind, it wouldn't really bother me. I think Samus wouldn't have much of a problem fitting into the cast, in the sense that she is a blend of dominating and fan service already in her Zero Suit. Peach seems pretty tame to me, but I guess her appearance in the more recent Mario Kart games may make an appearance in Senran a bit more believable. It won't happen though, given the way Burst got treated by Nintendo, but I personally would love to see them both in that series.

Replace Peach with either Daisy or Roasalina, and it would still be the same.

Well of course, I only mentioned Peach because that's one of the two characters specifically mentioned by Kenichiro Takaki.

Sure, why not.

Peach & Samus for Senran Kagura 3.

No, seriously.  Make it happen.  I don't particularly care whether they're in it or not, but if they are, fine.

I've never heard of that series. Heck, I can't even pronounce it.

Upon hitting Google, it appears this is some sort of extreme-levels-of-anime game that involves a bunch of mostly naked chicks with disproportionately massive tits.

On that note, no.  Gosh no.

I don't really think Sen-ran Ka-gu-ra is that hard to say.  Your bar for pronouncing foreign words must be really low.

Also, don't be so dismissive of the game.  It's actually legitimately fun.  Join us in the Life & Hometown Thread (or: The Official Senran Kagura Series Discussion Thread.) :D

He must really like Princess Peach, because I think Rosalina and especially Daisy could be thrown in too. Daisy to me seems pretty solid for Senran personality wise. Daisy and Katsuragi would probably jell very well together, though that may be too much fiery attitude for one game. :P

If anything were to happen, it'd be similar to Bayonetta 2 with outfits. Other than that, nothing more.

And I wouldn't like that sort of crossover anyway.

I do not want to see Princess Peach openly objectified, so no.

Implicit: Samus, though, who cares.  Objectify the hell out of her.

Samus, though, who cares.  Objectify the hell out of her.

I think that might be an actual press statement made by Nintendo. theydonothing;

My but those thighs of hers seem to be getting awfully swollen, must be some kind of terrible space infection.

3QhHxtm.jpgKsHUWNW.jpg

I like how they actually shortened her back to give her a more hourglass figure and make her already enlarged ass seem even bigger.

That's not even touching on the stilettos and the make up.

Hey guys I found some leaked concept art

samus_aran_in_zero_suit_by_henshin_aqua-

If it's all boobs and tearing clothing, chances are the person hasn't really played any game of this series. It's a very fast paced sidescrolling beat 'em up, and in spite of some of Senran Kagura's concepts, I think the Senran Kagura Burst cast are some of the strongest women I've played as in gaming in terms of just how much they can dominate opponents. Samus Aran is the most dominating woman in gaming in my opinion, and I think she could fit well in a crossover. She's somewhat like Ikaruga personality-wise to me.

This game does objectify slightly, but it doesn't deserve to get butchered because people can't look away from boobs and somewhat revealing clothing. There's more to the characters, and yeah, I wouldn't mind dominating the crap out of rival ninja thugs as the greatest bounty hunter ever.

samus_aran_in_zero_suit_by_henshin_aqua-

If it's all boobs and tearing clothing, chances are the person hasn't really played any game of this series. It's a very fast paced sidescrolling beat 'em up, and in spite of some of Senran Kagura's concepts, I think the Senran Kagura Burst cast are some of the strongest women I've played as in gaming in terms of just how much they can dominate opponents. Samus Aran is the most dominating woman in gaming in my opinion, and I think she could fit well in a crossover. She's somewhat like Ikaruga personality-wise to me.

This game does objectify slightly, but it doesn't deserve to get butchered because people can't look away from boobs and somewhat revealing clothing. There's more to the characters, and yeah, I wouldn't mind dominating the crap out of rival ninja thugs as the greatest bounty hunter ever.

I would associate two phrases with Senran Kagura:

Don't judge a book by its cover.

It's more than the sum of its parts.

So far the only Senran Kagura collaborations that were seriously put into motion to my knowledge was with stuff like High School DxD, Million Arthur, and for the future, Dead or Alive. Senran Kagura is definitely a property that Marvelous has already made strides to get more exposure of via crossovers but approaching Nintendo for anything of the sort is something I think is probably not going to come to fruition.

oh heavens

giants boobs the game plus jiggle boobs the game

oh heavens

giants boobs the game plus jiggle boobs the game

I'm interested in seeing how that'll actually turn out, to me it seems like it'll be a bit of a big deal. The collab was teased only last month in a trailer for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round but they've yet to give out any specific details as far as I know. I just know that there's also a photo floating around with Takaki shaking hands with somebody from I believe Koei Tecmo, which is unprecedented.