Welcome to NSider2

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CG Admin

Chrom, The New King Of Red Lions

40 posts in this topic

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well and enjoying themselves. :)

I have an announcement to make. Juni has resigned his position as Lead Admin here at NSider2. Juni did a lot of great work on here and I am extremely appreciative of his hard work and dedication. It was a privilege working with him and a blast. Though bittersweet, I'm very pleased to announce that on his way out, Juni appointed Chrom to take his place. I very much look forward to working with Chrom from here on out, and I ask that everyone get behind him so he can more effectively help run this site. Things for you all will not change as far as reporting issues and the like. Please continue to do so normally unless otherwise changed by the Staff later. If you have any questions at all please post them here and Chrom will answer.

Congratulations Chrom!  :n_n:

good chrom doesn't have that ugly ass rank anymore. Congrats Chrom

also good luck Juni on whatever you are doing 

So, instead of juni directing us to chrom, we just go to him now? Streamlined the process, eh?

just kidding, juni, you did a great job and will be missed. Congratulations and good luck chrom!

Congrats Chrom.

Thanks Juni, for all of the hard work and effort that you put into making NS2 a better place to be.

...can we still make not-in-Smash jokes?

Of course we can. Will Chrom get a chance to run Nsider2 some other day?

No! He'll get it today!

After all, Chrom's no idle layabout.

DLurkster likes this

I thought Juni was a she, there was this one thread where ppl were talking about hitting that.... nvm.

Anyway, gl Chrom!

I thought Juni was a she, there was this one thread where ppl were talking about hitting that.... nvm.

Anyway, gl Chrom!

Welcome to NS2.

Thank you for your hard work Juni. I have to say that you were instrumental in making a lot of change come to NS2 during your time and the site is in a much better place than it was a few years ago.

I for one would like to welcome our new Chrom overlord and wish him all the best.

Lance's Dragonite likes this

Welcome to NS2.

I should have known , but besides that, he did an excellent job maintaining this site. I really enjoyed what he did with the site this last year or so.

Yet another lead admin leaves. :( Thanks for all your work Juni.

Congrats, Chrom! I know you'll do a great job taking over NS2. ;)