Welcome to NSider2

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mao

Under New Management

137 posts in this topic

Howdy folks,

Surprised? Me too, I wasn't expecting this today. But CG approached me and I feel like since this site seems pretty close to its deathbed that it needs some real leadership. For the next few months, I'll be instilling my own hand picked staff to moderate things. Most of them are not forum regulars as to remain unbiased from the current spree of drama that's running rampant across the forums. Please sit tight for the next few weeks as there will most likely be changes as I go over how the former staff were doing things and seeing what needs to be changed or modified. 

Of course, I appreciate all user feedback as well, so go ahead and post your concerns, I'm sure you have many. I'll take each into account, and hopefully you'll work with me to make the forum great once again.

Most of them are not forum regulars as to remain unbiased from the current spree of drama that's running rampant across the forums.

hyukhyukhyukhyukhyuk

1 minute ago, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

Does this mean we can't put our grasses on?

You can live your life how you want to live your life

its a novel concept on how to run a forum

2 minutes ago, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

Does this mean we can't put our grasses on?

you can do whatever you want buddy

nice to see you back, but this is definitely an interesting turn of events. Last 24 hours has been quite eventful.

1 minute ago, Sir Grim Locksmith VIII said:

You sure about that?

Pretty sure. Rules are gonna be a bit looser now.

Pretty much eveyone has left for the new site and is planning to stay there. Good luck trying to keep NS2 alive with hardly any users.

Edited by alienboyva
Aya likes this

31 minutes ago, 8======D said:

hyukhyukhyukhyukhyuk

can't lie, even i had to laugh at this

1 minute ago, Mao said:

done

you are the best admin this site has seen in a long time

3 minutes ago, Sayoko said:

can't lie, even i had to laugh at this

it's p glorious