Welcome to NSider2

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prince

Nsider

41 posts in this topic

"wanna join nsider?" is how u invite another dude to put his campfire wiener in one of a Woman's fishing spots while yours is in another. cause you can feel each other inside her, ya know

This is truly a most suitable thread for this great post. It's called front page status. It's called tell me when it's over. Truly, get #rekt.

omg is that you, sack? truly the return of sack? we never thought you'd return, not here, not at us, please...show us your way, we won't interrupt, just let us follow, pls, none of us can do it....

1 hour ago, Fantasma said:

omg is that you, sack? truly the return of sack? we never thought you'd return, not here, not at us, please...show us your way, we won't interrupt, just let us follow, pls, none of us can do it....

Bruh, get off his nuts. 

fantasmic firecracker is a boon to the sad swag poon sacker
lumpy burlap sack bursting with oozing vaginas
like precious chinas

yo yo yo chekc this out
ok ok yo
yo che
yo
ok so we
waltz for the moon
the call me dog dick

I hope it would, but I don't see it coming back. I miss it, I think about it sometimes. Was such a good place. It was a dream, took me away from my problems, it was so fun to be on there. Sometimes I would just want to go on and get my sigs done and talk to my friends, see the posts. play trivia. I miss it a lot, I want it back. 

Paradise

Well u better get used to it son cause we ain't pandering to ur nostalgia we keeping this place dead like a pizza in Paris 

On September 27, 2016 at 9:55 AM, UreshiiマリファナSuika said:

What's up, Raven_64 from the orginal Nsider. This guy introduced me to Nsider baaaaaack in the day. You should get your stuff revived on here.

Lmao no I am not raven. 

On September 27, 2016 at 10:19 AM, EH_STEVE said:

I saw in an issue of Nintendo Power that "Sages" on their official forums got an exclusive Triforce pin.

I joined the next day with the sole purpose of becoming a Sage. After 2 months I gave up, as I had heard enough info on how hard it was, how they're picked by staff and that there's no application, etc.

Month 5 I was contacted by NOA_Andy to write a review as my Sage "test"

I wrote one on Link to the Past and a week later I was Sage'd

I was in the second last batch of people to be Sage'd before the forums closed

Literally impossible to get sage'd unless you acted as a free journalist, admin/mod/significant community organizer, or became a favorite in nin10doh. That irc was proof of a corrupt process and you pizzas know it 

3 hours ago, Fantasma said:

Well u better get used to it son cause we ain't pandering to ur nostalgia we keeping this place dead like a pizza in Paris 

That's not what was said.

17 hours ago, Fantasma said:

Literally impossible to get sage'd unless you acted as a free journalist, admin/mod/significant community organizer, or became a favorite in nin10doh. That irc was proof of a corrupt process and you pizzas know it 

Probably community organizer then. I ran a bunch larger debates and information articles on the Hyrule Field board.

Fantasma likes this

19 hours ago, UreshiiマリファナSuika said:

Yes it was, by the user Assblade.

And you wonder why this place is dead.

Honestly I wish Nintendo would introduce a new official forum and maybe renew their licensing agreement with Future Publishing so we can see the return of Nintendo Power Magazine or at least some form of official Nintendo printed media. 

Bowser81889 likes this