Welcome to NSider2

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UreshiiマリファナSuika

NSIDER2 is Full of Whites- Racist Whites

26 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, UreshiiマリファナSuika said:

Gangs were started by white people. Make up your mind, get your facts straight.

Make up my mind about what?

As long as two things are different from each other, prejudice will exist on some level.

On 10/5/2016 at 2:11 PM, UreshiiマリファナSuika said:

You said, "I don't know," then proceeded to state an incorrect fact.

So... When people say "I don't know", do you always think they say that because they haven't made up their mind?

I'm kind of fascinated because if so, you must have terribly misunderstood many people. 

3 hours ago, Yellow said:

So... When people say "I don't know", do you always think they say that because they haven't made up their mind?

I'm kind of fascinated because if so, you must have terribly misunderstood many people. 

You asked a retarded question with incorrect facts after stating that you don't know. So, yes- you don't know shit.

I don't misunderstand- there are just dumb asses that don't know how to explain themselves.

2 hours ago, UreshiiマリファナSuika said:

You asked a retarded question with incorrect facts after stating that you don't know. So, yes- you don't know shit.

I don't misunderstand- there are just dumb asses that don't know how to explain themselves.

presenting to the jury, exhibit a

2 hours ago, Retequis said:

presenting to the jury, exhibit a

Shouldn't you have a butt plug in your mouth? Don't speak unless spoken to. No, this doesn't count as one of those times.

Edited by UreshiiマリファナSuika

2 hours ago, UreshiiマリファナSuika said:

Shouldn't you have a butt plug in your mouth? Don't speak unless spoken to. No, this doesn't count as one of those times.

we've hit the point to where i really shouldn't have to ask this but i'm going to anyway

does it look like i - or anyone else, really - give a single, solitary fuck about you?

Yellow likes this

17 hours ago, Retequis said:

we've hit the point to where i really shouldn't have to ask this but i'm going to anyway

does it look like i - or anyone else, really - give a single, solitary fuck about you?

Ret, I really don't give a fuck if you or your buttplug gang care about me. I'm just here to speak the truth- and there you go again, speaking without being spoken to- like the dumb arrogant bitch that leaked out your mom's monkey vagina, that you are. Go be a dumb-retarded-calzone at your new site. 

I don't really see why you're trying to scare one off a handful of people who actually post here.

Unless you secretly want this site to die too. Even more than it already is.