Welcome to NSider2

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UreshiiマリファナSuika

NSIDER2 is Full of Whites- Racist Whites

26 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Ashblade said:

I don't really see why you're trying to scare one off a handful of people who actually post here.

Unless you secretly want this site to die too. Even more than it already is.

the fact of the matter is, this is the only place that even acknowledges his existence, and even then, the only way he can garner attention is blathering on about shit from years ago like he's in some assisted living place. the fact that he had to dig five years back to find one meaningful thing to happen to him is pretty evident of that.  end story is this - he's been fucking up ever since he fell out from his mom's snapper, and i'm pretty sure she spends every day regretting not getting sewn up when she had the chance so we would all be spared the walking talking pity party he's grown (?) up to be.  which is a shame, because the other alternative to this is being left as a stain on a frat-mattress in some nowhere-near ivy league school.  he's spending time stroking himself on a forum because literally - no one else will.  

the truly sad part of this whole story is that at least ending up as some dude's sloppy seconds is closer to a successful life story than i think he's going to get to on his own right now.  so let him shitpost whatever he'd like to shitpost.  even when he's one of the only people still here, he'll have to remind himself how cool he is, because at least then he won't have much to argue with except himself.

Edited by Retequis
Ashblade likes this

On 10/9/2016 at 10:40 AM, UreshiiマリファナSuika said:

You asked a retarded question with incorrect facts after stating that you don't know. So, yes- you don't know shit.

I don't misunderstand- there are just dumb asses that don't know how to explain themselves.

ROFL

Someone doesn't know what sarcasm is. :heehee:

Edited by Yellow

17 hours ago, Ashblade said:

I don't really see why you're trying to scare one off a handful of people who actually post here.

Unless you secretly want this site to die too. Even more than it already is.

There is more than a frivolous reason some people were banned, lol

On 10/11/2016 at 5:02 AM, Retequis said:

the fact of the matter is, this is the only place that even acknowledges his existence, and even then, the only way he can garner attention is blathering on about shit from years ago like he's in some assisted living place. the fact that he had to dig five years back to find one meaningful thing to happen to him is pretty evident of that.  end story is this - he's been fucking up ever since he fell out from his mom's snapper, and i'm pretty sure she spends every day regretting not getting sewn up when she had the chance so we would all be spared the walking talking pity party he's grown (?) up to be.  which is a shame, because the other alternative to this is being left as a stain on a frat-mattress in some nowhere-near ivy league school.  he's spending time stroking himself on a forum because literally - no one else will.  

the truly sad part of this whole story is that at least ending up as some dude's sloppy seconds is closer to a successful life story than i think he's going to get to on his own right now.  so let him shitpost whatever he'd like to shitpost.  even when he's one of the only people still here, he'll have to remind himself how cool he is, because at least then he won't have much to argue with except himself.

I printed this out and hung it on my wall.

On 10/11/2016 at 2:02 AM, Retequis said:

says retquis, the biggest buttplug that banned me when i made the whole forum laugh at him. everyone who wasn't part of his butt hole licking crew. loool, retquis. you are one pathetic creature for having posted this, knowing i was gone from the forums. looool. i will always know you as a failure, depressing, piece of shit. lol!!111!1!!11!1!1