Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RPGRocker

breath of fire II

5 posts in this topic

Generally the SNES version takes a good bit of leveling up, but it isn't too hard in the long run.

Oh, and be sure to give the game some time to pick up. A lot of people play it for a few hours and decide that its story blows. Don't worry, it gets good later.

It's a great game, and I hope you enjoy it. Be sure to try other games in the series, as well.

I dunno how long it takes. I've put many many many hours in it and haven't beaten it, yet. I'm near the end, but I keep trying to level everyone up, which takes forever.

The only thing that really frustrates me about this game are random encounters. They happen more than any game that I remember.

I haven't played it, yet I've heard it through the grapevine that it's "clean" as a babies bottom. WE KID THE CHOZONS!!!

Edited by Hochiminh

I haven't played it, yet I've heard it through the grapevine that it's "clean" as a babies bottom. WE KID THE CHOZONS!!!

Did he ever find these forums?

Did he ever find these forums?

Yes.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0