Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MADHOUZE

"SSBB, we will improve it till the release date"

136 posts in this topic

10037243074.jpg

Sakurai recently said he will make and improve SSBB as optimum as possible.

He also said there will be many playable characters, more than you can imagine, and he said the team is still adding and programming characters. There will be more 3rd party characters too.

The combo control, he said, is relatively easy to control

But to those who already played Melee, he recommends the GC controller

The best news is that SE will be in the best quality that is fun to play alone. It takes more than 10 hours to complete the story mode.

Source: Famitsu

Wow that just sounds too good to be true (I'm not saying it isn't). If it is true then it's gonna really be the best Smash game and SSE being more than 10 hours long just adds to the awesomeness of it. I hope it is true.

Yeah too good isn't it :P But I think they should do this because they delayed the release date so much. They should amke us feel the delay was worth it

And unfortunetly, no I don't have the bigger version of the pic :(

this is so awesome

sakurai is the best, i can't believe actually 10 hours for just one part of the game, some games are less than that and its the full game, spider man 2 took me about 7 hours to complete

but it would really suck if SSBB was delayed even longer, actually it wouldn't suck that much because it would make it better

but, i would prefer it to not be delayed any longer because that would really piss me off

"There will be more 3rd party characters too." how many more do you think he will add?

"There will be more 3rd party characters too." how many more do you think he will add?

Well, I'm thinking Megaman, Pacman, and Geno (if you want to count him as a 3rd party character.)Maybe Sora.

Sweet, more 3rd Parties! So we can have both Megaman and Bomberman :).

OMG this is sweet! I am telling all the kids in my school this because they think smash bros. sucks(hopfully tis will change there mind)

Still adding characters?

I'm going to have to call BS on that, the game HAS to be finished sometime this month if not already to make it's january launch.